CVS Pharmacy Weekly Deals – Jan 20 – Jan 26 January 20, 2019 No Comments 91 views
Here are this week’s matchups, coupons and weekly deals from CVS! This list has every single deal in the weekly ad, but if you want to see the BEST CVS deals, look for items with a next to them.
Not sure how to use these lists? Read my FAQ section over here . Make sure you set up your FREE Favado account and download the app so you can take your grocery list with you on your phone when you head to the store!
Planning to shop somewhere else this week? Check out all of the matchups and weekly deals from your favorite stores here or search all of the available coupon matchups for specific products or brands. CVS ExtraBucks $1.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 1 Ice Breakers, Limit 1. Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Gum, 40 ct – $2.99
Buy (1); Includes ExtraBucks Rewards $1.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 1 Krave, Limit 1. Krave Jerky, 2.7 oz – $3.99
Buy (1); Includes ExtraBucks Rewards $1.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 1, Limit 1. . Edge or Skintimate Shave Cream or Gel – $2.99
Buy (1); Use (1) $1/1 coupon; Includes ExtraBucks Rewards $1.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 2 Hershey’s or Cadbury, Limit 1. Hershey’s Valentine Kisses or Miniatures, 7.5 – 8.5 oz, or Cadbury Mini Eggs, 7 – 8 oz – 2/$6
or $3.89 each Buy (2); Includes ExtraBucks Rewards $1.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 2 M&M’s, Limit 1. M&M’s Valentine, 9.5 – 11.4 oz – 2/$6
or $3.99 each $1.00/2 Mars Wrigley Confectionery Chocolate Valentine’s Day Items – 1-20-19 SS; Includes 3.7 – 24.89 oz Only (exp. 02/16/19) Out-of-Pocket Price: $2.50 Buy (2); Use (1) $1/2 coupon; Includes ExtraBucks Rewards $10.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $10.00,, Limit 1. Aveeno, select – Prices Vary
$3.00/1 Aveeno Body Lotion, Wash or Anti-Itch Product – 1-6-19 SS; Excludes Trial and Travel size (exp. 01/26/19) $3.00/1 Aveeno Body Wash, lotion, wsh or anti-itch (exp. 01/26/19) Clean & Clear, select – Prices Vary
$10.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $20.00 Aquaphor or Eucerin, Limit 1. Aquaphor or Eucerin, select – Prices Vary
$10.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $20.00 of Energy Shots, Limit 1. Red Ace, 2 pk, or 5-Hour Energy, 2 – 10 pk – Prices Vary
$10.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $30.00 of Futuro, Limit 1. Futuro Braces, Supports, or Compression Hosiery – Prices Vary
$10.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $30.00 of Radiance Platinum, Limit 1. Radiance Platinum Vitamins – Prices Vary
$10.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $30.00, Limit 1.. L’Oreal Revitalift or Age Perfect Facial Care, select – $19.99
$2.00/1 L’Oreal Skincare Product – 1-6-19 RMN; Excludes Cleansers and Trial (exp. 02/02/19) Out-of-Pocket Price: $17.99 Buy (2); Use (2) $2/1 coupons; Includes ExtraBucks Rewards L’Oreal Revitalift, Hydra Genius, Age Perfect, or Eye Defense Facial Care, select – $13.99
$2.00/1 L’Oreal Skincare Product – 1-6-19 RMN; Excludes Cleansers and Trial (exp. 02/02/19) Out-of-Pocket Price: $11.99 Buy (3); Use (3) $2/1 coupons; Includes ExtraBucks Rewards $10.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $40.00, Limit 1. Alka-Seltzer Digestive Health, select – Prices Vary
$2.00/1 Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Gummies or Reliefchews Product – 1-20-19 SS; Includes 32 ct or Larger Only (exp. 02/17/19) Miralax, select – Prices Vary Phillips’ Digestive Health, select – Prices Vary
$1.00/1 Phillips’ Milk of Magnesia Product – 1-6-19 SS (exp. 02/03/19) TruBiotics Digestive Health, select – Prices Vary
$10.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 4, Limit 1. Boost High Protein, 6 pk – $7.99
$5.00/2 Boost Drink Multipacks – 1-6-19 SS (exp. 01/20/19) Out-of-Pocket Price: $5.49 Buy (4); Use (2) $5/2 coupons; Includes ExtraBucks Rewards Boost Original, 6 pk – $6.99
$5.00/2 Boost Drink Multipacks – 1-6-19 SS (exp. 01/20/19) Out-of-Pocket Price: $4.49 Buy (4); Use (2) $5/2 coupons; Includes ExtraBucks Rewards $2.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 1, Limit 1. Nivea Body Wash, 6.8 – 16.9 oz, or Foaming Oil Body Wash, 13.5 oz – $4.99
Buy (1); Includes ExtraBucks Rewards $2.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 2 Elvive, Limit 1. . L’Oreal Elvive, 12.6 oz, or Treatments – 2/$8
or $4.99 each $2.00/1 L’Oreal Elvive Treatment or Rapid Reviver Product – 1-20-19 RMN; Excludes Trial and Travel Size (exp. 02/02/19) $4.00/2 L’Oreal Elvive Hair Care or Advanced Hairstyle Products – 1-20-19 RMN; Excludes Trial and Travel Size (exp. 02/02/19) Out-of-Pocket Price: $2.00 Buy (2); Use (1) $4/2 coupon; Includes ExtraBucks Rewards $3.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 1 Arnicare, Limit 1. . Arnicare Foot Care, Bruise, or Pain Relief, select – $7.99
Out-of-Pocket Price: $4.99 Final Price: Free Buy (1) Arnicare Arthritis; Use (1) $3/1 coupon and (1) $2/1 Ibotta Rebate; Includes ExtraBucks Rewards $3.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 1 Nivea Lotion, Limit 1. Nivea Lotion, 13.5 – 16.9 oz, or Creme Tub, 6.8 oz – $7.00
Buy (1); Includes ExtraBucks Rewards $3.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 1 Zyrtec, Limit 1. Zyrtec, 70 ct – $37.99 $4.00/1 Zyzal Allergy 24 HR or Nasacort Allergy 24HR – 12-9-18 SS; Includes Zyrtec 35 ct or 55 ct Only or Spray 120 ct Only (exp. 02/09/19) Out-of-Pocket Price: $33.99 Buy (1); Use (1) $4/1 coupon; Includes ExtraBucks Rewards $3.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 2 Dog or Cat Food, Limit 1. Select Dry Dog or Cat Food – Prices Vary
$2.00/1 Purina Bella Dry Dog Food – 1-20-19 RMN (exp. 02/20/19) $2.00/1 Purina Beneful Dry Dog Food – 1-20-19 RMN (exp. 02/20/19) $2.00/1 Rachael Ray Nutrish Dry Cat Food – 1-13-19 SS; Includes 3 lb or Larger Only (exp. 03/10/19) $2.00/1 Rachael Ray Nutrish Dry Dog Food – 1-13-19 SS; Includes 3 lb or Larger Only (exp. 03/10/19) $5.00/1 Blue Dog or Cat Dry Food – 1-6-19 SS; Includes 5 lb or Larger Only (exp. 02/24/19) $3.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 2 Tresemme or Suave, Limit 1. Tresemme or Suave Shampoo or Conditioner, 28 oz, or Tresemme Hairspray, 7.7 oz – 2/$8
or $4.69 each $1.00/1 Suave Professionals Wash and Care Products – 1-6-19 RMN; Excludes Trial and Twin Packs (exp. 01/20/19) Out-of-Pocket Price: $3.00 Buy (2); Use (2) $1/1 coupons; Includes ExtraBucks Rewards $3.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 2, Limit 2. . Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick – 2/$6
or $3.14 each B1G1 Speed Stick Men’s or Lady Antiperspirant/Deodorant – 1-20-19 SS; Maximum Value $2.00; Includes 2.3 oz or Larger Only (exp. 02/10/19) Out-of-Pocket Price: $1.50 Buy (2); Use (1) B1G1 coupon; Includes ExtraBucks Rewards $3.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 3, Limit 1. Hallmark Cards – $1.99 and Up
$4.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 2 Colgate Toothpaste, Limit 2. . Colgate Max, 6 oz, or 2in1 Toothpaste, 4.6 oz – 2/$6
or $3.59 each $0.50/1 Colgate Toothpaste – 1-20-19 SS; Includes 3 oz or Larger Only (exp. 02/02/19) Out-of-Pocket Price: $2.50 Buy (2); Use (2) $0.50/1 coupons; Includes ExtraBucks Rewards $4.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 2, Limit 2. Crest Gum Detoxify Toothpaste, 4.1 oz – $6.99
Buy (2); Includes ExtraBucks Rewards Oral-B Battery Toothbrush, 1 ct – $6.99
Buy (2); Includes ExtraBucks Rewards $5.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $10.00, Limit 1. Physicians Formula or Wet n Wild Cosmetics – Prices Vary
$0.50/1 Wet n Wild Product – 1-13-19 SS (exp. 01/27/19) $1.00/1 Wet n Wild Eye Product – 1-13-19 SS (exp. 01/27/19) $1.00/1 Wet n Wild Face Product – 1-13-19 SS (exp. 01/27/19) $5.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $10.00, Limit 2. Colgate Manual Toothbrush, 1 ct – $3.99
$0.50/1 Colgate Adult or Kids Manual Toothbrush – 1-20-19 SS (exp. 02/02/19) Final Price: $3.24 Buy (1); Use (1) $0.75/1 coupon Colgate Multipacks, select – Prices Vary
$0.50/1 Colgate Adult or Kids Manual Toothbrush – 1-20-19 SS (exp. 02/02/19) $0.50/1 Colgate Toothpaste – 1-20-19 SS; Includes 3 oz or Larger Only (exp. 02/02/19) $5.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $15.00 L’Oreal Cosmetics, 1. L’Oreal Cosmetics – Prices Vary
$1.00/1 L’Oreal Eyeliner, Eye Shadow, or Eyebrow Product – 1-6-19 RMN (exp. 02/02/19) $1.00/1 L’Oreal Lip Product – 1-20-19 RMN; Excludes Rouge Signature (exp. 02/02/19) $2.00/1 L’Oreal Rouge Signature Lip Product – 1-20-19 RMN (exp. 02/16/19) $2.50/1 L’Oreal Mascara Product – 1-6-19 RMN (exp. 02/02/19) $3.00/1 L’Oreal Cosmetic Face Product – 1-20-19 RMN; Excludes Trial and Travel Size (exp. 02/16/19) $5.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $15.00 of Revlon or Almay, Limit 6. Revlon or Almay Cosmetics – Prices Vary
$1.00/1 Almay Lip Product or Makeup Removers – 1-6-19 SS (exp. 02/03/19) $1.00/1 Revlon Nail Color – 1-6-19 SS (exp. 02/04/19) $2.00/1 Almay Eye Product – 1-6-19 SS (exp. 02/03/19) $2.00/1 Revlon Brow Product – 1-6-19 SS (exp. 02/04/19) $2.00/1 Revlon Lip Product – 1-6-19 SS; Excludes Kiss Balm (exp. 02/04/19) $2.00/1 Revlon Shadow, Mascara, Eye Shadow Primer, or Eyeliner – 1-6-19 SS (exp. 02/04/19) $3.00/1 Almay Face Product – 1-6-19 SS (exp. 02/03/19) $3.00/1 Revlon Face Makeup – 1-6-19 SS; Excludes Foundation (exp. 02/04/19) $3.00/1 Revlon Foundation – 1-6-19 SS (exp. 02/04/19) $5.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $15.00, Limit 3. Ardell False Eyelashes or Brow – Prices Vary
Beauty 360 Cosmetic Brushes Or Tools – Prices Vary
CND Vinylux Nail Polish – Prices Vary
NYX Professional Makeup – Prices Vary
Sally Hansen Cosmetics – Prices Vary
$5.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $20.00 Cetaphil, Limit 1. Cetaphil, select – Prices Vary $1.50/1 Cetaphil Cream, Lotion, or Moisturizer – 1-6-19 SS; Excludes Trial, Single Bars and Baby Products (exp. 03/30/19) $1.50/1 Cetaphil Facial Cleanser – 1-6-19 SS; Excludes Trial, Single Bars and Baby Products (exp. 03/30/19) $1.50/1 Cetaphil Product – 1-6-19 SS; Excludes Trial, Single Bsr, and Baby (exp. 03/30/19) $2.00/1 Cetaphil Cream, Loitn, or Moisturizer – 1-6-19 SS; Excludes Trial, Single Bars, and Baby (exp. 03/30/19) $2.00/1 Cetaphil Facial Cleanser – 1-6-19 SS; Excludes Trial, Single Bars, and Baby (exp. 03/30/19) $2.00/1 Cetaphil Ultra Gentle Body Wash – 1-6-19 SS; Excludes Trial and Travel Size (exp. 03/30/19) $5.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $20.00 Dr. Scholl’s or Lotrmin, Limit 1. Dr. Scholl’s or Lotrimin First Aid, select – BOGO 50% OFF
$2.00/1 Dr. Scholl’s Stylish Step Insoles – 1-6-19 SS; Includes Items $7.95 or Higher (Insoles Only) (exp. 01/20/19) $5.00/1 Dr. Scholl’s Athletic Insoles – 1-6-19 SS; Includes Insoles, $8.95 or Higher Only (exp. 01/20/19) $5.00/1 Dr. Scholl’s Comfort & Energy Insoles – 1-6-19 SS; Includes Insoles, $8.95 or Higher Only (exp. 01/20/19) $5.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $20.00 of Aleve or Bayer, Limit 1. Aleve, 40 – 270 ct, or Bayer Aspirin, 40 – 300 ct – BOGO 50% OFF
$1.00/1 Bayer Aspirin – 1-6-19 SS; Includes 50 ct or Larger Only (exp. 01/25/19) $2.00/1 Bayer Aspirin – 1-6-19 SS; Includes 200 ct or Larger Only (exp. 01/20/19) $5.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $20.00, Limit 1. . Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers, Pull-Ups, or Goodnites – 2/$20
or $11.29 each $2.00/1 Huggies Diapers – 1-6-19 SS; Includes 10 ct or Larger Only (exp. 02/02/19) $2.00/1 Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants – 1-6-19 SS; Includes 7 ct or Larger Only (exp. 02/02/19) Out-of-Pocket Price: $8.00 Buy (2); Use (2) $2/1 coupons; Includes ExtraBucks Rewards CVS Baby Items, select – BOGO 50% OFF
Huggies Big Pack Diapers, 48 – 80 ct, Goodnites, 25 – 33 ct, or Wipes, select – BOGO 50% OFF
$1.00/2 Huggies Baby Wipes – 1-6-19 SS; Includes 48 ct or Larger Onl (exp. 02/02/19) $2.00/1 Huggies Diapers – 1-6-19 SS; Includes 10 ct or Larger Only (exp. 02/02/19) Johnson’s Baby Care, Aveeno Baby, or Desitin, select – BOGO 50% OFF
PediaSure, 6 pk – Prices Vary
Similac Ready to Feed, 32 oz or 6 – 8 pk – Prices Vary
$5.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb $20.00, Limit 1.. . Tide Pods, 12 – 16 ct – $4.94
$3.00/1 in-app coupon Buy (1); Use (1) $3/1 in-app coupon Bounce Sheets, 120 ct – $5.94
$1.00/1 in-app coupon $2.00/1 Downy Liquid Fabric Conditioner, Bounce or Downy Sheets, In Wash Scent Boosters, or Dreft Blissfuls – 12-30-18 PG; Includes Conditioner, 72 ld or Larger Only; Sheets, 120 ct or Larger Only; or In Wash Boosters, 16 oz or Larger Only; Excludes Trial and Travel Size; Limit 1 Coupon Per Household Per Day (exp. 01/26/19) Final Price: $3.94 Buy (1); Use (1) $2/1 coupon Bounty Ultra, 4 giant or 6 mega rolls – $7.99
$1.00/1 in-app coupon Buy (1); Use (1) $1/1 in-app coupon Downy Unstopables, 13.2 oz – $5.94
$1.00/1 in-app coupon Buy (1); Use (1) $1/1 in-app coupon Downy, 41 – 51 oz – $5.94
$1.00/1 in-app coupon $1.00/1 Downy or Bounce – 12-30-18 PG; Includes Downy Liquid Fabric Conditioner, 60 load or Less; Bounce or Downy Sheets, 105 ct or Less, or In-Wash scent boosters, 6.5 oz or Less; Excludes Downy Libre Enjuague, Gain Fireworks, and Trial or Travel Sizes (exp. 01/26/19) Final Price: $4.94 Buy (1); Use (1) $1/1 coupon Gain Fireworks, 13.2 oz – $5.94
$1.00/1 in-app coupon $1.00/1 Gain Liquid Fabric Enhancer, Dryer Sheets, or Fireworks – 1-6-19 RMN; Includes Fabric Enhancer, 48 ld or Larger Only; Dryer Sheets, 105 ct or Larger Only; or Fireworks, 5.7 oz or Larger Only (exp. 01/26/19) Final Price: $4.94 Buy (1); Use (1) $1/1 coupon Tide, 92 – 100 oz – $11.94
$3.00/1 in-app coupon $2.00/1 Tide Detergent – 12-30-18 PG; Excludes PODS, Rescue, Simply, Simply PODS, 10 oz or less; Excludes Trial and Travel Size; Limit 1 Coupons Per Household Per Day (exp. 01/26/19) Final Price: $8.94 Buy (1); Use (1) $3/1 in-app coupon $5.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 1 Prevagen, Limit 1. Prevagen – Prices Vary $5.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 2 CVS Stop Smoking Aids, Limit 1. CVS Health Stop Smoking Aids – Prices Vary
Excludes Gum, Lozenges, 10 – 20 ct $5.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 2 Clairol, Limit 1. Clairol Nice ‘n Easy, Root Touch-Up, or Natural Instincts Hair Color – Prices Vary
$2.00/1 Clairol Hair Color – 1-6-19 SS; Excludes Color Crave, Temporary Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder, Age Defy, Balsam, and Textures & Tones (exp. 01/26/19) $5.00/2 Clairol Hair Color – 1-6-19 SS; Excludes Color Crave, Temporary Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder, Age Defy, Balsam, and Textures & Tones (exp. 01/26/19) $5.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 2 Ensure or Glucerna, Limit 1. Ensure, select varieties – Prices Vary
$3.00/1 Ensure Multipack – 1-6-19 SS (exp. 03/03/19) $5.00/2 Ensure Multipacks – 1-20-19 SS (exp. 03/17/19) Glucerna, select varieties – Prices Vary
$3.00/1 Glucerna Product – 1-6-19 SS (exp. 03/03/19) Hunger Smart, select varieties – Prices Vary
$3.00/1 Glucerna Product – 1-6-19 SS (exp. 03/03/19) $5.00 ExtraBucks Rewards wyb 2 Garnier Fructis or Whole Blends, Limit 1. Garnier Fructis or Whole Blends Hair Care – 2/$7
or $3.99 each
by Maricela Brobst on 2 minutes ago 3 views Pick up any book on glowing skin, Renewal Derm Reviews and the topic of eating healthful fats what food was in the the surface of the inventory. These help combat dryness from the inside out. (And don8217;t are concerned. Essential fats won8217;t force you to be fat!) Essentially the most effective sources of fine fats are wild salmon, walnuts, sardines, halibut, flaxseed, and avocados. New to try: chia seeds. Sprinkle on foods or augment protein wine beverages. By this time, man skin care products had expanded to include anti-aging lotion. He was quite surprised to realize his Search once again pulled up a large list of sites. He thought he was one of the few men that really cared about how exactly they appeared to others merely because they aged. You will back to zero with another wrinkle cream, this kind of time it have made you feel some tingling here generally there. You interpret this as a proof that the goods is functioning properly and then you start see tell-tale signs of wrinkle reduction. However, once you are a look at pictures and determine that truly is no change at all, you automatically select drop make use of this and find yet can be. Do you see what might be doing for any face? Simply by using one anti wrinkle cream after another, the ingredients of past one might blend with those among the new person. Would you wish to know more about this essential Glucosamine Complex and the miracle it can does onto the skin? The essential Glucosamine complex is an anti-aging factor that is comprised of two key ingredients such as N-acetyl Glucosamine and Niacinamide. Its primary function will be boost the moisture content of pores and skin barrier, we all know it will result on the regeneration of collagen in its most natural manner. The physical flaws of pores and skin will be restored. One benefits that you can get using intense hydrating cream, they are going to amazed along with results. Dr. Aister: It exited Eclipse Medical (micropen creator) who was working with the inventor https://renewalderm.net with the Vampire Facelift, Dr. Runels. We have used the micropen for about eight months now with pretty dramatic results. Use an anti aging moisturizer that may possibly rid of wrinkles and lift saggy skin. Pick a product published of CynergyTK, Phytessence Wakame and Manuka Honey. CynergyTK can be located in sheep wool. Is actually very made of functional keratin, the protein needed by the body for more effective regeneration of collagen and elastin. Phytessence Wakame may be the sea kelp that get rid of harmful minerals. These enzymes break down hyaluronic acid, the acid that supplies moisture to collagen. Manuka Honey contains emollient properties that will keep your dermis hydrated to the longer amount of time. Use natural facial masks: Take a banana and smash upward into a fabric that it is possible to apply with the face. Take any fruit that is full of antioxidants and apply this to deal with. Leave it on a little while, and restoration your face and chin look great when consider it on your way. It dissapear with the coloured masks, you won8217;t need them anymore being an anti wrinkles treatment. Actually I wish to share along with you some really exciting news about products that furthermore hydrates skin tone to anyone reduced wrinkles but delivers you greater benefits than you currently getting when using the funky face masks.
Innovative essentials — spot treatments, exfoliators, toners, essences, etc. — you didn8217;t know you needed 8217;til now. 1. Mighty Patches answer your pimple anxieties with their special hydrocolloid material that draws out all of the gross (but oddly satisfying) pus and other impurities inside whitehead-showing pimples — stick 8217;em on those suckers and watch them deflate before your very eyes! instagram.com , Amazon Promising review: 8220;Now that I have to deal with 8216;adult acne,8217; it8217;s sent me scurrying in every direction, from drugstore to dermatologist, to try and clear it. Unlike my teenage years, the problems I deal with now are not straightforward zits. My pores get clogged, but they8217;re stubborn buggers and don8217;t like to be extracted. The Mighty Patch has been great because it actually succeeds in bringing all that grossness to the surface . From there, it8217;s easy just to extract and blast off. I8217;m also guilty of that cardinal sin in zit care — constantly poking at the blemish and this keeps me from myself. I8217;ve already gone through one sheet!8221; — Karen Lee
Get a 36-pack of regular patches from Amazon for $11.88 or Free People for $13 or a 39-pack of the Invisible+ patches (designed for daytime wearing, though you can wear whatever you want out!) from Anthropologie for $18 .
2. Sweet Chef Serum Shots encourage you to try out the popular K-beauty 8220;double serum8221; method to target your specific skin issues — so, for instance, combining a drop of Beet + Vitamin A (smoothes, refines pores) and Ginger + Vitamin C (reduces hyperpigmentation, helps even skin tone) each is the perfect recipe for 8220;glass skin.8221; instagram.com
They have a lightweight gel essence consistency, which makes them SUPER easy to mix together, or just apply on their own.
Get them from Glow Recipe for $20 each: Beet + Vitamin A , Kale + Vitamin B , and Ginger + Vitamin C . They also come with matching, Instagram-friendly sheet masks !
Sweet Chef will also be available at Target beginning on January 27th.
3. Belif Aqua Bomb has a ridiculously satisfying ~water burst~ formula, which means its gel texture disperses into water droplets you can feel as it8217;s being rubbed into your skin — and alongside a blend of apothecary herbs, it calms down normal, oily, and combination skin types and smooths everything over without leaving any residue or unnecessarily heavy texture behind. instagram.com , instagram.com Promising review: 8220;I absolutely love this! I8217;ve been using it I think for almost three years now and do not plan on changing it anytime soon. I used to live in Boston, which meant I needed a super-hydrating product to survive the winter, but I truly cannot stand oily and heavy creams (plus they tend to break me out). It felt super light and refreshing, but still sooo hydrating ! I have since moved to Panama, which is the complete opposite in terms of weather, and I still love this product since its lightweight texture is perfect for the extreme humidity we have here .8221; —ngade29
Get it from Sephora for $22+ (available in mini and full sizes) or Amazon for $38.42 (full size only).
The Aqua Bomb line also includes a sleeping mask and mist .
4. Peach & Lily Glass Skin Serum is your K-beauty 8220;super juice8221; in a bottle — aka, its powerful formula of peach extract, niacinamide, Asian mountain yam extract, hyaluronic acid complex, and peptide complex leaves your skin looking like a plump, poreless dream — while penetrating skin cells deep within for the *long-term* health of your skin. instagram.com
Promising review: 8220;I am fully obsessed with this serum and it has totally changed my skin game. I had a lot of problems before with random small whiteheads, pigmentation, and texturized skin. I also have dry skin but this serum has really turned it around for me! My skin is evening out, I have no breakouts, and it looks suuuuper hydrated . Please never stop making or stocking this!!!8221; —Chloe
Get it from Ulta for $39 .
5. My Skin Mentor Dr. G Brightening Peeling Gel is a physical exfoliatior that flippin8217; works — the gel instantly forms into little balls of cellulose that sloughs off way more dead skin cells and surface debris than you thought possible for a smoother, brighter (hello, vitamins C and E!) complexion. Tap to play GIF Tap to play GIF Soko Glam
And despite its intense nature, it8217;s totally gentle enough for sensitive skin and it8217;s packed with calming ingredients like honey, black willow, and aloe.
Promising review: 8220;Good heavens, this stuff is amazing! I tried it for the first time last night on my dull, wintery skin and I could not look away from all the dead skin being lifted off my face. Every single dry and dull patch gone, and even my roughest spots felt like baby-soft skin! My over-50 enlarged pores were immediately reduced and hardly noticeable — they have not looked this good since my thirties! And that8217;s after one use. Bonus for sensitive skin — no sensitivity, tingling, or redness during or after. Sign me up for the gallon size!!8221; — Paula
Check out our full review, 8221; Here’s The Deal With The Magical Peeling Face Gel Everyone Loves ,8221; for all the deets!
Get a 4.2 oz bottle from Amazon for $11.99 or an exclusive two-piece set (one 4.2 oz and 2.1 oz bottle each) from Soko Glam for $28 .
6. Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect Splash Mask only takes 10 seconds to work its magic, but still manages to have a huge payoff — namely, its organic Brazilian black sugar and PHA formula effectively scrubs away dead skin cells, restores your skin8217;s pH, leaving your skin oh-so smooth and soft. instagram.com
Promising review: 8220;I LOVE that I can use this product in the shower! I have combo/sensitive skin and this product does not irritate it at all! I would describe the scent as fresh and clean with herbal/floral notes. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and supple — I can actually feel it sinking into my skin , and it8217;s the coolest feeling ever.8221; —Jacoya E.
Get it from Ulta or Soko Glam for $26.
If you want to learn more about shower-friendly splash masks, check out 8221; If You8217;re Lazy But Want Nice Skin, 15-Second Splash Masks Are The Perfect Skin Care Hack .8221;
7. Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 2X contains real Jeju Island volcanic clusters that use their naturally porous features to absorb all that excess oil you produce — and it contains twice the amount of volcanic ash as the original formula! Amazon, amazon.com Promising review: 8220;This mask is to die for. It has the same effect as GlamGlow Supermud and is almost nine times cheaper. Very effective on acne, clears up my skin from blemishes and leaves it feel fresh and squeaky clean. This one is my holy grail from now on, and just a little of this mask goes a long way!8221; — Aliya
Get it from Amazon for $12.83 .
8. Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment instantly calms down rogue redness with color-changing capsules that blend into your skin tone, protect against UV light (SPF 30) and environmental aggressors, and boost fatigued-looking skin. instagram.com
In other words, it8217;s a great alternative to BB cream or foundation for those ~lighter~ days.
Promising review: 8220;My face is pretty much always red for some reason. I also have some acne scars that are healing ever since I started seeing a dermatologist. This stuff is AMAZING. It really does neutralize all of my redness and scars. I haven8217;t really worn makeup since I started using this stuff. Makes your skin hydrated and flawless!8221; — kt1709
Get it from Sephora for $52 .
9. O.R.G Skincare Mineral Peel Face is the perfect physical exfoliator for impatient people. You just spritz it on, and within a second of rubbing it in, a powerful but non-abrasive blend of fruit enzymes, mugwort extract, and natural brightening agents like milk thistle and licorice roots, gently lifts away dead skin and deeply-rooted makeup remnants within your pores. instagram.com , instagram.com Fair warning: your foundation will literally GLIDE ON LIKE A DREAM afterwards.
Promising review: 8220;I LOVE this product so much! I put like five squirts on my face and when I rubbed it in, giant clumps/rolls of dead skin just peeled off. I was shocked and amazed at how smooth my skin was afterwards — I8217;m addicted to it. I have glass skin on my face now! I also used it to get rid of the hangnails and dead skin around my nail beds and now my cuticles are gone! Put it on my elbows and knees. Ashiness gone! I will definitely be buying the big bottle in the future.8221; — Rosa
Get it from Amazon for $29.49 (also available in a body formula ).
10. Mamonde Petal Spa Oil to Foam Cleanser combines the beloved double cleanse formula into one convenient bottle — the oil formula emulsifies into a creamy foam when activated by water — so you can still get your deep cleanse on even when you8217;re in a rush (whether that8217;s to work or to bed). instagram.com , Soko Glam
And hello, calming rose scent! Who says you can8217;t create a spa-like experience at home?
Promising review: I never thought I would find a oil cleanser that worked so well for my oily, acne-prone skin. Mamonde is slowly becoming one of my favorite brands. Not only does this cleanser take off all makeup, sunscreen, dirt and excess oil, but it does so without stripping the skin of its natural moisture *and* while still being hydrating. My skin doesn8217;t feel dry or tight afterwards. And I think it has even helped even out my skin tone more. Maybe the rose is the secret to all our skin issues — or at least mine. Definitely repurchasing, as a little pump does so much.8221; —CallMeFafi
Get it from Ulta or Soko Glam for $21.
11. Cosrx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence contains a whopping 96% filtered snail mucin to replenish dull, stressed, and dehydrated skin. amazon.com , Amazon
Promising review: 8220;I started a Korean skincare routine, and this was the final product I added. When I started using this essence, I feel like it took my skin from looking 8216;pretty okay8217; to, 8216;Wow, that actually looks a lot better.8217; I have combo skin — mostly dry but with areas of acne. It8217;s helped to add moisture to the dry sections without breaking me out in the oily sections, and my redness is also reduced the next morning . The immediate effect is my skin feeling/looking plump and healthy. There is not much of a scent and there8217;s so much product in this bottle, it8217;s going to last a long while.8221; — Annalisa H.
Get it from Amazon for $19 .
12. Earth8217;s Recipe Waterful Sun Gel SPF 50+ PA+++ wins the award for least annoying sunscreen ever, because it8217;s so incredibly lightweight (it8217;s formulated with ~harrogate sparkling water~) that there8217;s literally no chance of greasiness, heaviness, or white cast — it8217;s sunscreen that applies as seamlessly as a light lotion. instagram.com
P.S. It8217;s free of parabens, synthetic dyes and fragrances, and mineral oils. Woo!
Promising review: 8220;I have vitiligo, which means I have patches of skin with zero pigmentation. I get a raised, itchy rash and instant skin damage within 10 minutes of unprotected sun exposure, so I have tons of experience trying out sunscreens. This product has been a bit life-changing for me, as it doesn’t resemble sunscreen in the least and yet it does its job exceptionally well . Sometimes I wear makeup over it and sometimes I don’t, but either way it is creamy but not too greasy, and soaks in like regular lotion. I only wish it came in bigger sizes because I have been using on my arms and neck and chest as well as my face. It is expensive for such a little bottle, but it is the best I have found in my 38 years so I will pay the price and be happy to do so.8221; — A. Rhodes
Get it from Amazon for $25 .
13. Dr. Oracle A-Thera Tea Tree Peeling Sticks are super easy one-and-done cotton swab applicators that are soaked in acne-fighting lactic and glycolic acids to get rid of breakouts and gently exfoliate every nook and cranny of your face — just do a few swipes, and you8217;re done! Tap to play GIF Tap to play GIF Soko Glam
The gentleness comes from a blend of tea tree extract, lemon extract, and bamboo extract. Everything works to speed up the blemish recovery process *and* prevent them from popping up in the future.
Promising review: 8220;I was a little nervous to try this product because it seemed like it could be harsh. I was incredibly amazed when it wasn’t at all harsh on my skin and it helped my blackheads and whiteheads on my chin (problem area) overnight ! The texture of my chin has been really off as well (dry patches, yet blackheads and whiteheads) and it immediately rectified that. I was super pleased with this purchase and will definitely be buying it again.8221; —Julia A.
Get a 10-pack from Soko Glam for $24 .
14. Private Doctor Minus Serum comes straight from a premier dermatology clinic in South Korea (ID Hospital) and uses ID.SCULPT Technology — a blend of micro-tingling spicules and a patented sodium deoxycholate complex — to target any lack of elasticity and firmness on your face, neck, or décolleté. Sephora
You really do feel tingling upon application — it8217;s kind of like what I8217;d imagine using a microneedling device feels like.
Promising review: 8220;I didn8217;t know I needed this until I tried it! Even after just two consecutive uses, I swear my forehead was more plump, the 8216;elevens8217; and my frown lines were far less visible and smooth, my smile lines were more filled in, and my under eye bags were also more smoother — like they8217;d been ironed out. My fine lines were still there, but the skin underneath my eyes were less crepe-y and just looked more plump overall. I use this serum after my toner and essences, along with my other serums and before moisturizer at night. Because it is a bit thicker in consistency and has a bit of slip to it, I don8217;t prefer to use it during the day, but I8217;ve been waking up with an even plumper, healthier looking complexion ever since I began using it.8221; — MichelleHaha
Get it from Sephora for $49 .
15. Cosrx One Step Original Clear Pads are pre-soaked toning wipes loaded with betaine salicylate and willow bark water to make blemishes disappear, so your oily/combo skin clears up and stays that way. Cosrx Promising review: 8220;I8217;ve always had really oily skin and nothing made it go away. Until now. My skin is seriously (excess) oil-free and it8217;s all thanks to these babies . My acne has calmed down, they8217;ve helped with scarring, and my pores are even smaller — totally worth it. I will never stop buying these.8221; —Katie
Get a container of 70 Original Clear pads from Jet for $15.68 (originally $18.90) or Ulta for $20 .
Got sensitive skin? Try the One Step Green Hero Calming Pads , which contain green tea and witch hazel for a gentler targeting of pores, excessive oiliness, redness, and dehydration.
16. Belif Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist is a luxe, creamy, and rich-lather cleanser packed with apothecary herbs (what Belif is known for!) rich in Vitamin C for a brightening effect you can really ~see~ each day — talk about a natural glow! Instagram: @https://www.instagram.com/belifusa/p/BXVVWoQAhW-/ To break it down further, these herbs include:
–Wormwood (to prevent breakouts)
–Soapberry (to detoxify)
–Sweet flag (to cleanse, soften, and help remove impurities)
Promising review: 8220;I have typical combination skin: oily t-zone and dry cheeks. I purchased the face wash in November, and I feel like it will last through this month (March). It8217;s a surprisingly balancing cleanser! My oily areas aren8217;t overly-stripped but well-cleansed, and my dry cheeks don8217;t feel tight and flaky after cleansing! It washes away my makeup amazingly well, and my red, acne-prone skin has calmed down. I use this in conjunction with the Aqua Bomb Moisturizer , and it8217;s perfection! I can8217;t wait to see how it does this summer, when my t-zone will be more oily. I8217;m certainly going to repurchase.8221; — rweller
Get it from Sephora for $26 .
17. Glow Recipe Avocado Sleeping Mask wraps extra dry skin in a nourishing blanket of deeply hydrating and soothing avocado, manuka honey, kaolin clay, and PHA (a super gentle exfoliator that8217;s easier on the skin than AHA and BHA), so your skin gets the re-up it needs while you8217;re snoozing. Glow Recipe, instagram.com It8217;s meant to be used as a sleeping mask, but if it8217;s a little too thick for your skin to absorb, it also works great as a wash-off mask! And be sure to keep it well mixed up with the spatula to avoid separation. P.S. This is great for most skin types, but careful if your skin8217;s sensitive.
Promising review: 8220;This product really saved my skin after staying at my dad8217;s for the holiday — the air was so dry, but the avocado sleep mask perked me up in no time! I also used this so my skin wouldn’t dry up after wisdom tooth surgery. Weird testimonial, but when ya can’t dedicate time to skincare, it’s a lifesaver!8221; —Darby S.
Get the mask from Glow Recipe for $45 or a limited-edition Avocado Sleep Set (which includes a super cute eye mask!!) from Sephora for $45 as well.
18. Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence loads up on snail mucin to support natural cell regeneration and replenish all the moisture you need and lose throughout the day — plus bee venom has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, so you know you8217;ve really protected your troubled skin from further ~dangers~. instagram.com
Promising review: 8220;I am so scared to try new products because everything breaks me out, but my skin was suffering from dehydration so I knew I needed to add another hydrating layer. This essence is like a gel, not greasy or heavy at all but very hydrating. For about a week, I watched my skin carefully for any signs of irritation/acne and instead was surprised with a glowy, even skin tone . I even think that this may have helped calm some preexisting acne as well. This is one of those products that improves your skin ever so slightly that many people probably wouldn8217;t notice the changes until they stopped using it. But believe me, I cannot live without this product anymore. My skin is less red, more clear, and it has even helped with some acne scars . If you are on the fence, TRY IT.8221; — Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $13+ . The Snail Bee line also includes a toner , steam cream , lotion , and sheet masks .
19. Neogen Super Hydra Aqua Capsule Mask is a sheet mask unlike any you8217;ve used before — there8217;s a capsule filled with hyaluronic acid ampoule that you snap at the center so it can drench your mask in real time, so you know your hydration is ~fresh~ and evenly distributed (because you8217;re doing that work!). Tap to play GIF Tap to play GIF Soko Glam
Appreciated bonus: The bottom part of the mask is long enough to wrap underneath your chin, which helps keep it in place (if you8217;re like me and can8217;t sit still) and, most importantly, hydrates a neglected area! (P.S. Speaking of neglected areas, def rub some of that extra essence from the pouch onto your neck and décolletage!)
Promising review: 8220;I like how these masks make me excited about masking again. I have oily/combo skin and was afraid that it would make me shiny, but the next morning my face was super smooth . It also fits nicely and feels very comfortable. 8221; —Mimi
Get a set of five from Soko Glam for $25 .
20. Benton Tea Tree Cleansing Water goes beyond the call of a makeup remover (aka my favorite lazy skincare product), because it8217;s made up of 70% tea tree leaf water, which we know fights acne and keeps excess sebum in check. Amazon
Promising review: 8220;Yay, this product is compatible with my reactive/sensitive/combination skin and rosacea! I use this morning and night and it leaves me skin feeling sooo supple and soft. I have some enlarged pores and oiliness in my cheeks, but since incorporating this product into my routine a few weeks ago, I8217;ve noticed my skin looking better (less 8216;slick,8217; lol) for longer throughout the day.8221; — Gabrielle
Get it from Soko Glam for $17 or Amazon for $19.99 .
21. Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream puts your face on full hydration blast with super collagen water and baobab oil (which comes from a desert-thriving tree that8217;s capable of storing 120,000 liters of water!), and its watery gel texture absorbs quickly so your skin looks dewy, plump, but doesn8217;t feel heavy at all. amazon.com , amazon.com Promising review: 8220;As far as I8217;m concerned, it8217;s my holy grail of moisturizers, and I8217;ve tried Clinique, SK-II, La Prairie, La Mer, La Roche Posay, Avene, etc. I8217;m on my second jar, and my only regret is that it doesn8217;t come in a giant economy size, so that I could literally cover myself in it during the cold months. It absorbs fairly fast and it is really, really soothing in the winter . In the winter my skin will reach the point where only avocado oil doesn8217;t make it sting, but of all the moisturizers I8217;ve used, this one stings the least and for the shortest amount of time. It8217;s such a relief to have finally found a product that moisturizes, plumps up fine lines, and doesn8217;t cost a small fortune!8221; — Kelly V.
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 .
22. The Plant Base Waterfall Moist Balanced Hyaluronic Acid 100 only nourishes your skin with the best, and by best we mean 100% pure sodium hyaluronate, a stable, water-soluble form of hyaluronic acid (our winter dryness savior) with smaller molecules that more easily penetrate and plump up your skin. Soko Glam
Promising review: 8220;I recently switched from a hyaluronic serum to this ampoule and I8217;m loving it. I really like that it8217;s 100% sodium hyaluronate and there are no filler ingredients. It absorbs really well and leaves my skin feeling very hydrated, smooth, and balanced. My only complaint is that I wish the bottle was bigger!8221; —Dana S.
Get it from Soko Glam for $23 .
23. Acwell Licorice pH Balancing Essence Mist can be used in place of a heavier essence, as a midday TLC pickup (because our skin needs constant hydration!), and as a makeup setting spray — basically, you8217;ll need one stationed at your desk *and* in your purse for mist o8217; clock anytime. Tap to play GIF Tap to play GIF Sarah Han / BuzzFeed
It doesn8217;t contain your average ingredients either, but rather proven nourishing and brightening ingredients like saccharomyces ferment filtrate, bamboo water, algae extract, licorice root extract, centella asiatica leaf water — and absolutely no alcohol, parabens, or artificial fragrance.
Promising review: 8220;This essence is brilliant. The mist is so fine and it8217;s so quick to use in the morning when I8217;m in a rush. Leaves my face feeling fresh and hydrated, and I feel like my skin has been producing way less oil than it usually does .8221; —Alice B.
Check out my full review of the product (#8)!
Get it from Soko Glam for $24 .
This product was created as a result of the Acwell pH balancing toner 8216;s popularity/effectivness!
24. Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream provides both immediate and long-term moisture that has the right amount of ~richness~ but doesn8217;t feel like it8217;s clogging up your skin — thanks to a nourishing and skin-cell-and-barrier-strengthening combination of yeast-derived beta glucan, jojoba oil, and ceramides. Soko Glam
Promising review: 8220;This is the hands down best moisturizer I8217;ve ever used. I have super sensitive skin that easily breaks out but is dehydrated. Often moisturizers targeted for my skin type are thin to the point where my skin still feels dry, or way too thick so that it can8217;t breathe. It also doesn8217;t really have a scent at all, and it feels smooth. I do use other moisturizing serums with it, but it hits all my checkboxes.8221; — Maglio
Get it from Amazon for $19 or Soko Glam for $23 .
25. Cosrx Light Fit Real Water Toner to Cream is texture-changing toner and moisturizer hybrid with an airless pump and