Home »»Unlabelled » Do-it-yourself Epidermis Brightener Friday, July 13, 2018 Do-it-yourself Epidermis Brightener
Women commit quantities of cash one year located at drugstores, facial desks along with schools to find a fabulous lighter coloration. All very reputable skin-brightening elements arelocated most suitable within your your kitchen8217;s that will be manufactured within hassle-free remedies which usually get a new shining coloration. You can get every the advantages of natural treatments pertaining to flat skin area without having the chemical compounds together with synthetic ingredients hidden inside private dermis solutions. Vitamin D Treatments
Vitamin K may be known because of its anti-oxidant in addition to skin-brightening attributes. It is easy to record may enhance the vitamin products K in the home by just peeling the orange colored and even eradicate any whitened into the remove with your encounter. Allow healthy orange colored fat take a seat on your mind just for 15 so that you can 30 or so minutes as well as wash out it all out, pursuing accompanied by a moisturizer in it. You may also reduce many contemporary pieces out a fabulous grapefruit and also location them all for your skin approximately 20 a matter of minutes well before rinsing not to mention moisturizing that has a dime-sized decrease from essential olive oil. During the night time, make a several strawberries together with mash them all together utilizing hardly any normal water. Spot these against your experience with regard to 20 a short time andalso carefully clean them out of having waters. Exfoliating Treatments
Exfoliation is actually a manner to lose outdated, flat pores and skin not to mention demonstrate unique, vivid unique skin area. A straightforward, soothing exfoliator created from by having some the baking soft drink for the traditional facial cleanser plus slowly clear away that with your facial skin for 60 a few seconds earlier than rinsing meticulously. An additional recipes takes advantage of sweetener and additionally this kind of oil. Position many mister inside the the companywithin your grip not to mention fill for sufficient olive oyl to have a gravy. Carefully detail any wash have to deal with within a sale paper routine intended for 30 to help 60 a few moments. Always rinse experience methodically and additionally billy dry out. The following rinse is better pertaining to common to be able to free of moisture pores and skin along with operates very good at fists, elbows, joints as well as base. Natural Peels
Peels is usually a delicate way for you to obtain healthy epidermis and even slow up the glimpse associated with minor keloids, which includes scarred tissues. Mash 3 to 5 obvious uncoated aspirin together with the backside of your pour along with give a triumph level of lukewarm liquid. Put it on to your facial area as well as go away upon for approximately personal training short minutes. Dampboth hands alongwith casually detail that person for approximately a secong just before rinsing completely and also making use of lotion. SOME berries remove is constructed of a single mug with clean pineapple, a fabulous 50 percent of cup of coffee from papaya and also only two tablespoons for baby. As the compounds they fit at a blender along with pureed, sign up the particular combination to the confront along with abandon the item about for just two so that you can a few seconds prior to rinsing together with interesting h2o. Result in this relating to delicate face for approximately couple of seconds. Additional Information
Don8217;t your investment energy in having 6-8 portions of mineral water every day as well as finding a wonderful moisturizer in it and even sunscreen and keep your skin layer on the lookout it is ideal. Many of these cures really should be utilized on your thoroughly clean skin, eliminating all the eye lids. Will nottake advantage of scrubs or maybe peels usually as compared to a couple of times in one week. Also 100 % natural ingredients leads to hypersensitivity, therefore start a replacement patch test out previously utilising all of these methods. Ingredients Of Savone Skin Brightening Soap LIVESTRONG.COM www.livestrong.com Skincare Skin Care Ingredients
Jun 20, 2010 Ingredients of Savone Skin Brightening Soap. Savone Skin Brightening Soap is a basic body bar-type soap created and manufactured by Puritan8217;s Pride, an 8230; Papaya Soap 50g A Natural Handmade Soap for Brightening www.ebay.com Health & Beauty Bath & Body Soaps $5.50 Online only
Papaya Soap 50g 8211; A Natural Handmade Soap for Brightening Skin in Health & Beauty, Bath & Body , Soaps eBay Homemade Skin Brightener eHow UK 8211; eHow How to Videos 8230; www.ehow.co.uk Style
Homemade Skin Brightener ; Homemade Skin Brightener . Written by laura bramble. 8230; How to Make a Homemade Sugar Body Scrub. How to Make a Natural Homemade Dermaline body brightening cream and Licorice Soap THE www.skincaretalk.com/t/36705/dermaline- body 8211; brightening -cream-and8230;
Dermaline body brightening cream and Licorice Soap THE BEST Skin Care Talk is proudly sponsored by 8230; Make Your Own Homemade Face Masks & Scrubs by homemade Skin Brightening Toner 8211; Indulgy 8211; Everyone indulgy.com/post/0AwgE9fKR1/ homemade -skin- brightening -toner
homemade Skin Brightening Toner by lilly.winters.31 on Indulgy.com. Indulgy. Tools; 8230; nordstrom MAC 8216;Prep + Prime8217; Skin Brightening Serum $40.0 Skin- Body Treatment. Homemade Skin Brightener eHow 8211; eHow How to Videos, www.ehow.com Skin Care Skin Care Basics
Homemade Skin Brightener ; 8230; Ikha Jul 26, 2011. can I use banana-and-honey to my body skin? 8230; This simple mask8230; How to Make Skin Lightening Cream at Home Homemade Turmeric Plai Extract Natural Salt Brightening 8230; www.ebay.com SkinCare Exfoliators & Scrubs
HOMEMADE TURMERIC, PLAIEXTRACT NATURAL SALT BRIGHTENING EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB in Health& Beauty, Skin Care, Exfoliators & Scrubs eBay DIY Skin- Brightening Mask Whole Living 8211; Healthy Recipes 8230; www.wholeliving.com Wellness
Body +Soul, April/May 2005 . This brightening mask exfoliates and stimulates circulation in the face, 8230; Make a book of homemade beauty recipes 8230; Homemade Skin Lightening eHow 8211; eHow How to Videos, www.ehow.com Beauty Beauty Basics
Homemade Skin Lightening. 8230; Face brightener ; Resources. 8230; thelargest organ in the body , is susceptible to many harmful influences. :: Homemade Skin Brightening : How to Whiten Your Skin How howtowhitenyourskin16.blogspot.com/8230;/07/ homemade -skin- brightening 8230;
Jul 20, 2012 Homemade Skin Brightening 8230; Safe Whitening Creams Lotion To Lighten Skin Olive Oil For Skin Whitening Eucerin Skin Whitening Even Skin Tone Body 8230; orchid skin brightening soap 8211; page 1 www.chemkind.com/orchid-skin- brightening -soap_1
orchid skin brightening soap 8211; page 1. 8230; Detailed Olive oil scented soap Handmade scentedsoap with rose orchid 8230; Detailed 1.Orchid anti-aging body lotion 2. Skin Brightener at ULTA.com 8211; Cosmetics, Fragrance, Salon and 8230; search.ulta.com/cosmetics/Skin%20 Brightener
BATH & BODY (16) TRAVEL (8) BY ULTA (5) 8230; Skin Brightener Related Searches: 8230; This water-resistant formula is made even better by the core formula, 8230; Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener Beauty.com www.beauty.com/smashbox-photo-op-under-eye- brightener /qxp185811
Buy Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener with free shipping on orders over $35, 8230; Body Moisturizer; Body Treatments; Tools; 8230; Made in USA. Smashbox Beauty 8230; Skin Brightening Remedies 8211; Beauty Tips , Hairstyles , Makeup www.becomegorgeous.com Body & Skin Home Made Facials
Skin Brightening Remedies 8211; A fair, flawless complexion is without doubt a desirable attribute across many cultures. Finding ways to brighten up our complexion 8230; Blackberry Sugar Scrub for Brightening and Softening Dull Dry voices.yahoo.com/blackberry-sugar-scrub- brightening -softening8230;
Feb 04, 2011 When my skin is dry and dull it usually means it needs some exfoliating. One of my favorite homemade body scrubs to make is my homemade blackberry Best Natural Skin Brightening Cream 8211; Skin Lightening Product www.health24online.com/best-natural-skin- brightening -or-lightening8230;
Information and reviews of organic natural skin brightener that will give you 8230; both on the body and 8230; Then there are homemade creams and ointments 8230; Skin Brightening Scrub Whitening Body Wash www.fairandflawlessskin.com/shop/item.asp?cID=0&PID=82
Skin Brightening Scrub by Fair and Flawless. Looking for Skin Brightening Scrub and/or Whitening Body Wash? Shopfor Skin Brightening Scrub at Best Prices. Homemade Skin Whitening 8211; Top 3 Skin Brightening Tips For ezinearticles.com Health and Fitness Skin Care
Jun 03, 2009 There are several homemade skin whitening products 8230; Top 3 Skin Brightening Tips For Facial Skin Bleaching 8230; You can apply it on all parts of the body . Homemade Skin Bleach: Don8217;t MakeThese Mistakes With Homemade searchwarp.com/swa366572.htm
Homemade skin bleach seems to be a very 8230; sundamage will sooner or later make their ugly appearance on your body when 8230; use a skin brightener with a good 8230; Homemade Skin Whitening skinwhiteningtipsite.com/ homemade -skin-whitening
Homemade skin whitening mixtures are easy to make. Many people prefer to have lighter skin tone. 8230; Skin Brightening ; How To Whiten Skin; Natural Skin Lightener; Homemade Skin Bleaching Recipes and Information www.thebeautyinsiders.com/ homemade -skin-bleaching.html
Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream SPF 50+ Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment Name: Sara What I Do at EHD: Photographer Skin Type: ‘A dry, red war zone of angry hormonal acne’ wouldn’t be an exaggeration. Pain Points: I’ve always had acne, but when I turned 25 it took a turn for the cystic & hormonal. My skin is also typically dry & ruddy. No powder ever touches this skin. While the products I’m highlighting are essentials in my skin & beauty routine, the only thing that has truly helped battle my hormonal acne directly is a medication called Spironolactone I began taking about 7 months ago after a conversation with my doctor. It’s made such a difference in my skin (but took about 3 months to kick-in). Beauty Expert Level (scale 1 to 5): 5-ish Product Wish List: Cruelty-free whenever possible! There are so many good brands on the cruelty-free train these days (I love using this site to quickly check brands if I’m out shopping). Routine: AM – Wash, Tone, Moisturize, SPF, CC Cream. PM – Wash, Tone, Lactic Acid, Retinol, eye cream. Skincare Philosophy: In Caroline Hirons we trust. Skincare is an investment in yourself – you only get one face. 1. Kristen Ess Dry Finish Working Texture Spray , $14: This is what hair dreams are made of if your dream is that perfectly unperfect, bed hair that so many French girls on Instagram seem to be born with. If that sounds great (it does, right?), then you want a can of this. 2. Glossier Cloud Paint , $18: I love the texture of these blushes, the layerability of their color, the wide range of colors they come in, how they don’t look/feel like a dry powder, and the fact that one tube will last you FOREVER. I’m crushing on Beam for summer, but also love the color Dusk. 3. Lush Fresh Farmacy Soothing Calamine Bar , $12: This is the face wash I use in the mornings or when my face is feeling a little more sensitive (for example, after sun exposure). It’s gentle, non-exfoliating, and specially formulated to be super soft on skin. 4. Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatmen t, $158: ACID EXFOLIATION, people. This is pricey, but I see real results with consistent use (for me that’s every night). I follow it up with Sunday Riley’s Sleeping Night Oil , which has retinol. Retinoids will keep your skin young, friends. 5. Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner , $32: Toners are super important to a skin routine. This non-acid toner is what I use in the mornings after I wash my face. It’s super hydrating with aloe and hyaluronic acid, and the perfect foundation for my moisturizer. 6. Lush Herbalism Natural Herbal Face & Body Cleanser , $17: I have a few different face washes, which I switch up depending on how my skin is feeling (this is a PM wash for me). This is more of a paste, with ground almonds that gently exfoliate. It’s helped my acne prone skin glow, but be wary because particle exfoliation isn’t for everyone. 7. MILK Makeup Kush High Volume Mascara , $24: This is new to the MILK Makeup line, and I’m very into it. It’s super thickening, so I like to use this for volume near the roots and then layer on Glossier’s new Lash Slick mascara (with fibers!) on my tips for amazing added length. 8. Pixi Skintreats Glow Tonic , $15: This is my current night time toner, which has 5% Glycolic acid (the holy grail of acid exfoliants which dissolves dead skin cells and helps skin look brighter, feel softer, fades pigmentation, and fights signs of again). It’s affordable AND sold at Target. It didn’t make it to the board, but their Double Cleanse face cleanser is another favorite Pixi product and the best for removing stubborn makeup. 9. Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks , $19 for 12 pairs: Up too late? Out last night drinking? Ate too much salty food yesterday? Whatever made your face puffy or put dark bags under your eyes, these little guys really help. 10. Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 , $32: The sun is the number one most aging and damaging thing for your skin. Even though I’m in the office most of the day, I still slap this stuff on, just in case the sun grazes my face for a single second while I drive to work. It feels like velvet, is completely invisible, and goes on seamlessly over any face tint I’m wearing. 11. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream SPF 50+ , $38: This is as close to foundation as I have ever gotten. It’s an opaque tinted cream that helps hide my acne scars and even out my redness, but still has a glowy/dewy effect. A little goes a long way, and it works really well. Plus, it has built-in SPF! If this is a little too opaque for you, try MILK Makeup’s Sunshine Skin Tint , which is my weekend go-to. 12. Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment , $56: This is the only moisturizer I use because it keeps my skin feeling fresh all day. I have a very serious romantic relationship with this stuff. Please Josie Maran, never ever discontinue this magic-in-a-bottle. Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Spray SPF 15 Oz Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Omega+ Anti-rizz Dry Oil Mist Trader Joe8217;s Coconut Oil Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Sheer Dry Shampoo Powder Spray bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder African Shea Butter 100% Natural Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscree Lotion SPF 55 Name: Velinda What I Do at EHD: Design Team! Skin Type: Combination Pain Points: Eyes that puff and hair that poofs. Beauty Expert Level (scale 1 to 5): 3? I’d be entry-level if not for my beauty-savvy friends/cosmetologist sister who have shared enough to keep me afloat. Product Wish List: Pretty content, currently…though those black, charcoal peel-your-face-off masks look like so much fun. Are those actually good for you? Skincare Philosophy: Fingers Crossed!!! And Sunscreen.
1. Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Spray SPF 15 , $36: When I visited a dermatologist as a 22 year-old in an attempt to take care of my skin for the first time ever, the doctor told me more than any other product/procedure out there, SUNSCREEN was the secret to “lasting youth.” I can be pretty hit-or-miss when it comes to any beauty regimen, but I can now claim sunscreen use as a decade-long ritual. Shiseido makes a product that’s both face-friendly AND a spray. Sprays are my favorite! Easy to use/reapply, without ruining makeup.
2. Oz Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum , $18: I first used this when I found a bottle in a check out lane at Marshall’s. I seemed to notice more even, bright skin, but never bought another bottle. Then, this year, I met with a friend/makeup artist in preparation for a wedding skincare routine. I confessed that my only existing “routine” consisted of some oil, sunscreen and alcohol-riddled hair products, she educated me on some basics. (I told her to keep it VERY simple, or I’d abandon). Vitamin C was on her short-list of “must do these four things at night” so…back to this I go.
3. Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo , $34: Remember that makeup-artist friend I mentioned a few lines ago? As a wedding gift, she gave my wife and I a basket of some of her favorite products to use in preparation for our day. The basket included many incredible items I wouldn’t have EVER known to look for. The Alterna products were the ones Katie and I fell in love with most. This shampoo and conditioner apparently contain “real caviar extract, rich in omega 3 fatty acids” and my hair now pretty much feels like silk and so does Katie’s. We have different hair-types and have had to get different shampoos/conditioners in the past. Having one we can share? We’re in. There’s also a ton of bad things it doesn’t include (which my friend was super excited about…but I only remember “sulfates”).
4. Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner , $34: Love this for all the same reasons mentioned for its sister shampoo in #3.
5. Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Omega+ Anti-rizz Dry Oil Mist , $34: I don’t know why I didn’t list this one first. It’s my personal favorite. Several weeks ago, Emily asked me what I put in my hair after I go swimming (spoiler alert for future blog posts?). My response was, “some cheap, alcohol-based thing I couldn’t recommend to anyone.” But this stuff is actually worth mentioning! It uses skincare oils (avocado oil, Abyssinian oil and camellia oil) to smooth frizz, even in humidity. I like that I can put it in my hair while it’s still damp (i.e. after I go swimming) so I can prevent frizz. But it can also go on dry hair…which Katie likes to use as a heat protectant before she uses her irons and I like to use on day three of having not washed my hair to tame/add shine.
6. Trader Joe’s Coconut Oil , $10: I’ve tended toward a hippie-dippie approach thus far in my self-care and it wouldn’t be complete without coconut oil. I’ve used it as moisturizer in the past (I’ve found more penetrating options recently). But I still use it to tame some of my curly-hair frizz and to remove eye-makeup. (Olive oil has proven another good option, but has a more distinct smell that I don’t want lingering in my hair). My “high-end” brand of choice: Trader Joe’s.
7. African Shea Butter 100% Natural , $9: I found a jar of this stuff in a surf shop in Florida a few years ago. The lid made such claims as being a “treatment for eczema, arthritis pain, skin discoloration, stretch marks, diaper rash, wrinkles, muscle stiffness, dry hair/skin” and more. But you can’t trust anything coming out of Florida, right (well, except for Arlyn, of course, who just moved here from there)? I figured since it claimed to be a miracle cure for everything from dry hands to cancer and it cost $7, I’d try it. I can’t attest to every claim, but I’m still using it as a fantastic moisturizer! So much better than a lotion.
8. Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Sheer Dry Shampoo Powder Spray , $25: Katie loved this product. I had never used dry shampoo before (my hair gets frizzy vs. greasy…that means I don’t need dry shampoo? Excuse my ignorance). But I’ve tried this stuff because my wife raved about it and I figured more “shampoo” just made me cleaner? I liked it because I couldn’t feel any product in my hair and it wasn’t chalky. It smelled nice. Katie liked how voluminous it made her hair. And they’ve squeezed 200 pumps into a travel-sized bottle… extra points for good design!
9. bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder , $23: My wife turned me onto this one. I couldn’t tell you what it was exactly, so I looked it up. Turns out, it’s a “finishing powder” and it “gives your skin a soft, airbrushed quality.” Cool. I just like it because it makes my complexion super even and it isn’t heavy-looking like a foundation powder. AND, it’s translucent so it doesn’t involve matching skin-tones. It suits anyone and is super natural-looking.
10. Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen Lotion SPF 55 , $9: When I don’t want to spend the $36 or hunt down the Shiseido spray from #1, this SPF from Neutrogena is a great substitute. Caudalie Beauty Elixir Glossier Cloud Paint in Beam Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream Maybelline Makeup SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick in Amazonian Heimish All Clean Balm Duo Adhesive Lash Adhesive Dark Neogen Real Fresh Foam Cleanser Blueberry Origins Peace of Mind On-the-Spot Relief Name: Grace What I Do at EHD: Design Assistant Skin Type: Combination Pain Points: My skin is pretty clear, but I do get the occasional zit (around that time of the month) and ALWAYS around the same area—near my mouth/chin or the side of my nose. Before, like 5-10 years ago before, it would always clear up on its own as if nothing ever happened. But now, for some reason (or maybe the reason is called turning 30), when it “heals,” it leaves a dark spot that takes MONTHS to fade! Oh, and my skin can get oily so unless I take 1 million hours to do my makeup, it’s just all gone by the end of the day. Beauty Expert Level (scale 1 to 5): 3? Not an expert, but I did go through a phase where I was obsessed with watching makeup and skincare videos on YouTube. Product Wish List: I have this dream of being responsible enough to actually be one of those people with a 10-step Korean skincare routine (it’s a thing), so I’ve been eyeing either the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence or the Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence Rose Edition. I’m also forever on the hunt for that perfect foundation that’s kinda dewy but also kinda velvety matte that would stay on my face all day long! Skincare Philosophy: Less is more! If the minimalist route has been working, why fix what’s not broken? 1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir, $49 for 3.4 oz : Any product that makes me feel cooler and momentarily makes me forget about my disdain for the heat is a favorite in my book. The fact that this spray sets your makeup and also freshens up your face mid-day are just two little bonuses! I recommend getting the mini version so you can take it with you wherever! 2. Glossier Cloud Paint in Beam , $18: Maybe it’s because it’s summer, but I’m currently very into anything coral colored. Historically, this is a color that I shy away from because I don’t think it works for my skin tone, but I tried this on at the newly opened Glossier store on Melrose, and was pleasantly surprised! On my skin, it’s a pale coral blush with a slight luminescence, which I feel gives off just the right amount of summer glow. And because it’s a gel-cream formula, it has really good lasting power on my (kinda oily) skin! 3. Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream , $9: It literally says ‘Better Than A Pedicure?!’ on the packaging and it is indeed! Especially when you are pressed for time and can’t get to the nail salon, but need your feet to look their softest, smoothest and silkiest selves! Apply to feet at night, pop on some socks, and you’ll be beach/sandals-ready by morning! 4. Maybelline Makeup Superstay Ink Liquid Lipstick in Amazonian , $8: This one is a real game changer, guys! If you can buy only one out of all my picks, this liquid lipstick from Maybelline would be it! This matte lipstick actually does what it promises (“16 hours of liquid matte intensity”) and literally lasts ALL DAY. It also doesn’t feel as dry or as tight as when I’d have Colourpop on my lips. Every lip product out there seriously needs to switch their formula to this one! (I, along with two other friends, have a couple shades and would like more, but our all-time favorite is Amazonian. Go get it now. You’re welcome. 5. Heimish All Clean Balm , $17: The best oil-based cleansing balm that I’ve ever tried for removing eye makeup, hands down! I feel like oil-based makeup removers do a better job of removing makeup, but I really hate the oily residue that it leaves afterward. That is not an issue with this cleansing balm—it removes all the gunk without the icky oily feeling! (P.S. If you have sensitive skin or Malassezia Folliculitis, maybe skip this one.) 6. Origins Peace of Mind On-the-Spot Relief , $14: One thing that you should know about me is the fact that I absolutely 100% abhor the heat, so any product that would give me some sort of immediate relief from it instantly becomes a favorite. This Origins Peace of Mind On-the-Spot Relief is one that I’ve loved for years and even got me through two hot and humans summers in the Philippines. Dab a tiny bit at the back of your neck, temples and earlobes and in less than a minute, the minty formula will cool you off and make you a much more pleasant person to be around! 7. Duo Adhesive Lash Adhesive Dark , $5: I think everyone who has used this will agree with me on this one—Duo is the best eyelash adhesive out there! It’s easy to apply, long lasting, pretty forgiving (aka you’ll have time to readjust) if you mess up putting one of your falsies on, is not irritating or painful when it gets too hot and you start sweating, and most importantly, very easy to remove. I’ve used other glues that were a pain to take off and at the end of the day, one just shouldn’t have to deal with that (one time I thought this other glue had ripped out all of my real lashes and I ended up avoiding looking at my eyes for two weeks). 8. Neogen Real Fresh Foam Cleanser Blueberry , $21: I use this as either my morning or night facial wash depending on what I feel like that day, but definitely always after I use my Heimish All Clean Balm (these two are the only ones left in my skincare rotation from my failed attempt at getting on the 10-step Korean skincare bandwagon). It contains fermented ingredients (a big thing in Korean skincare from what I’ve heard) that are supposed to have many benefits for your skin, makes your face feel so fresh and smooth after, and the best part—it actually smells like blueberries. So good it makes me want to eat blueberries every single time! 9. Eyeko Black Magic Eyeliner , $22: I got hit with a double whammy of eyelid problems (hooded Asian lids and oily lids—never a good combo), so finding a good eyeliner that actually stays on and does not smudge within an hour of putting it on is a tough ask. Enter this Eyeko eyeliner—my holy grail now and forever! It’s got a very fine brush tip so you can be as precise as you want, it’s super black, and stays on not all day, but pretty darn close! I’ve never found any other eyeliner (even those that are highly touted by beauty vloggers) that has worked for me as amazing as this one. Blinc Mascara Amplified Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPR 30 Ilia Satin Cream Lip Crayon in Push It Innersense Color Awakening Hair Bath Kosas Color + Light in Tropic Equinox OPI Nail Polish in Crawfishin8217; for a Compliment Schick Intuition Sensitive Care Razor Sephora Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in 01 Always Red NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Biscuit Wet Brush Classic Brush What I Do at EHD: Blog Assistant/Office Manager Skin Type: Dry…like the desert Pain Points: My skin is really sensitive so I rarely try new lotions or oils because no one likes a face rash. I also have dark circles which are both hereditary (thanks mom AND dad) and caused by my lack of sleep/minimal vegetable intake. This means a good under-eye concealer is non-negotiable. Beauty Expert Level (scale 1 to 5): 3. Not hopeless but could use some help. Product Wish List: I just want to look natural with a little glow (you know, like a sun goddess). But I also want LOW maintenance makeup that I don’t need to touch up throughout the day. I am moving more and more to natural products because well the less harsh chemicals the better. A cup from the fountain of youth would be great, too. Skincare Philosophy: The fancier/expensive it is the better it works right? #easilyinfluenced 1. Blinc Mascara Amplified , $26: Raccoon Eyes might as well have been my nickname ‘til this gem of a mascara came into my life. Due to magic (or science?), this mascara forms tiny tubes around your lashes instead of painting the ink onto them. It sounds weird but go with it. Let’s just say no more nasty rings under those beautiful eyes! 2. Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 , $36: Like I said, I am wary of putting new lotions on my face but this one passed the rash test. Plus, the tint matches my skin tone to give me a nice even glow without needing to put on foundation which I hate. BONUS, it has 30 SPF and is nontoxic. 3. Ilia Satin Cream Lip Crayon in Push It , $24: I just bought this and I love it! It’s the prettiest coral I’ve ever worn and doesn’t give you the dreaded “faded lip liner” look after a couple hours of wear. Not crazy long-lasting but it’s natural so I’m okay with it. 4. Innersense Color Awakening Hair Bath , $26: Natural shampoo is a real hit or miss but this one is awesome. It suds up, smells beautiful and for us “not so natural” hair types, this one protects your expensive color. 5. Kosas Color + Light in Tropic Equinox , $34: In my sun goddess quest, I feel like this creamy highlighter/bronzer combo was a game changer. It’s so pretty and glow-y, easy to use (I was a contour virgin, so phew) and it’s another product that’s natural. 6. OPI Nail Polish in Crawfishin’ For a Compliment , $8: Hi my name is Jess and I like orange. Sorry EHD! Okay, that felt really good to get off my chest and onto my nails because this pale orange nail polish is my perfect shade. Fun but not too loud. 7. Schick Intuition Sensitive Care Razor , $8: When I was 14, I was given this razor for free at the grocery store and I have never looked back. That’s 16 years people. Aside from the annoying commercial jingle, this thing is magic. No shaving cream needed because soap is already around the razor. The refills are expensive but to me, it is SO worth it. 8. Sephora Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in 01 Always Red , $14: I love a bold red lip and this puppy is seriously the best! Super long wear and matte. I’m never wearing any other red…plus it’s $14. Please and thank you. 9. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Biscuit , $30: Dear NARS, you may have a ton of toxins in your makeup which is a real bummer, but this concealer is my everything. Maybe one day I’ll eat all the kale and get a lot of sleep but until then, my dark under-eye circles need you. To me…you are…perfect. Love, Jess 10. Wet Brush Classic Brush , $8: I don’t know if your wet hair could win a gold medal in a tangle competition like mine but my life changed FOREVER the day this hairbrush came into my life. If you don’t have one, buy one right now. Yes, I mean it. RIGHT NOW. But P.S. don’t use it with a hairdryer. It will melt. Majestic Pure Lavender Oil Maybelline Face Studio Master Strobe Dr. Bronner8217;s Pure-Castile Peppermint Soap Pursoma Detox Beauty Jute Dry Brush Maybelline Full 8216;N Soft Waterproof Mascara Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Mini Dr Teal8217;s Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Green Goo All-Natural Skin Repair Mountain Ocean Coconut Skin Trip Moisturizer Name: Julie What I Do at EHD: Assistant Designer / Project Manager Skin Type: Classic combo…I always have issues with dryness in the morning but then I can use an oil blot sheet in the afternoon and make that thing clear (so gross, but the truth). Pain Points: I have very fair skin with freckles so summertime is not my favorite season. I have to get the annual bad burn before my skin (and myself) accepts the fact that it is 90+ degrees, then the sun and skin become frenemies. Beauty Expert Level (scale 1 to 5): 2.75 (ironically, I went to makeup school back in ’09). Product Wish List: I am a big proponent of drugstore items, finding products that are not only good for my skin and the environment but easy on my bank account. I am as frugal as they come, so products that work well and last a long time are always also my go-to priorities. Skincare Philosophy: Hydration, I try my best to drink a lot of water during the day but is a task I fail to do often. Nothing is better for your skin in my opinion. 1. Majestic Pure Lavender Oil , $17: I’m one of those people that will take a bath over a shower and if you’re a fan of lavender like I am than this oil is AMAZING. Two drops of this stuff and all the stress of the day fades away. One bottle of it lasted me over two years ’til I had about a quarter of it left and it broke in my car when I was moving back to LA. The upside of it is now every time I get into my car, I feel like I am running through a field of lavender. 2. Maybelline Face Studio Master Strobe , $8: My makeup routine is pretty minimal but this product makes the cut. I think of it as my “fancy” item, it’s so easy to use and gives my cheekbones the perfect highlight for that summer dewy look. Just swipe, dab, and go! 3. Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Peppermint Soap , $16: Clean your hair? Check. Wash your clothes? Check. Brush your teeth? Sure, why not. There is a reason why this soap has been around since 1858, it works for everything and on top of that, it’s biodegradable so it is better for the environment than most other brands out there. Plus, it lasts for.ev.er. 4. Pursoma Detox Beauty Jute Dry Brush , $32: The first time I ever tried dry brushing, all I could think is “Why do people do this, it hurts?” More I did it the more addictive it was and I was seeing some amazing benefits. Exfoliates, detoxifies, reduces pores and cellulite…it’s trendy for a reason people. 5. Maybelline Full ‘N Soft Waterproof Mascara , $8: I tried this mascara my sophomore year of high school—that’s 13 years ago—and have never used another one since. Not sure if now I just love it or it’s just routine but it works so well and cheap, why try anything else? #setinmyways 6. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream , $45: This cream does magical things, like transforms your butt back to the baby smooth one it once was (you know back in the day) and transports you to a tropical vacation. It smells so good and is basically the main reason why I buy it time and time again. 7. Dr Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution , $5: When I used to workout, I loved taking an Epsom salt bath for sore muscles and this coconut scented one makes you feel like your laying in one big pina colada. Hmmm…I’m seeing a theme of products that make me feel like I am on vacation, “Hey guys, I’ll see ya in a week”. 🙂 8. Green Goo All-Natural Skin Repair , $18: This is my version of a night cream, it helps so much with my dry skin and when I get those bad sunburns. It has all of the good stuff: olive oil, coconut oil, rosehip seed oil, aloe vera oil, basically all the oils, so I don’t feel bad when I slather it all over my face. 9. Mountain Ocean Coconut Skin Trip Moisturizer , $11: By far this is my most coveted product on this list. Speaking of a tropical vacation, I literally get compliments on the coconut smell often. A big pet-peeve of mine is the greasy residue of moisturizer and this one is perfectly lightweight and did I mention it smells delicious??? It is my favorite part of my morning routine. And because sharing is caring, PLEASE chime in in the comments with some of your own recommendations, holy-grail type beauty and skincare products you just can’t live without. Oh, and if there is anything you’ve been dying to try but haven’t gotten to, let us know, too. Maybe we can collect all of those requests, do a big slather-all-over-out-bodies-in-the-name-of-blog-science party and report back with our thoughts. You may also like:
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/a42/e0f/022/ae539b080553d9617dd52d5.jpg_300_300_2_0340.jpg8221; $164.90 $248.00 Tory Burch Benton Ballet Flat id=8221;25861918243; data-price=8221;74.008243;>
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/46f/533/7f4/5fc6e2a9a9e2a082c710501.jpg_300_300_2_0117.jpg8221; $196.90 $295.00 Marc Jacobs Mini Double Pack Leather Crossbody Bag id=8221;25861628243; data-price=8221;100.008243;>
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/20e/a2d/e98/c58946166ce650955bf8180.jpg_300_300_2_fcf6.jpg8221; $191.00 SK-II Deluxe Skin Care Set($274 value) id=8221;25864848243; data-price=8221;499.908243;>
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/493/404/6be/cba6727851c2ebc3b060096.jpg_300_300_2_be2a.jpg8221; $499.90 $798.00 Stuart Weitzman Eldridge Over the Knee Boot id=8221;25861758243; data-price=8221;75.008243;>
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/5f2/54d/5fc/0268690a268a293f3e73bfd.jpg_300_300_2_f069.jpg8221; $195.90 $295.00 Monica Vinader Fiji Chain Bracelet id=8221;25861938243; data-price=8221;18.008243;>
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/7c5/3e5/e5e/7083acf6fd7799a2203e148.jpg_300_300_2_3a1d.jpg8221; $79.00 Fresh Binge-Masking Treatment Set id=8221;25861728243; data-price=8221;69.008243;>
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/ad3/2d2/314/434e4220af8f0919c413720.jpg_300_300_2_8287.jpg8221; $69.00 Kiehl8217;s Healthy Skin Set id=8221;25865108243; data-price=8221;129.908243;>
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/224/ec3/cef/0f330248774f032ec2ecfd7.jpg_300_300_2_1184.jpg8221; $129.90 $195.00 Longchamp 8216;Le Pliage8217; Expandable Tote id=8221;25861948243; data-price=8221;217.758243;>
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/b12/a66/ce7/4439da0c76ffc36a844e3e8.jpg_300_300_2_3c01.jpg8221; $70.00 Dior Addict Coral Glow Lip Set id=8221;25865098243; data-price=8221;151.908243;>
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/289/3ce/9c2/96ca4b0c1544efcf87695ec.jpg_300_300_2_e05e.jpg8221; $151.90 $228.00 Tory Burch Marsden Leather Wallet Crossbody Bag id=8221;25861508243; data-price=8221;45.008243;>
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/7bf/a05/07b/9db4250277b3185bd75936c.jpg_300_300_2_8b47.jpg8221; $295.90 $395.00 Salvatore Ferragamo Reversible Leather Belt id=8221;25865138243; data-price=8221;79.908243;>
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/273/0f4/bd8/a72cfde52577e7effce0776.jpg_300_300_2_7dbc.jpg8221; $79.90 $125.00 MCM Faux Leather Card Case id=8221;25863388243; data-price=8221;38.508243;>
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/f54/df1/bdd/8341765dc1c7b54c2fba421.jpg_300_300_2_3a98.jpg8221; $38.50 $55.00 Kiehl8217;s Jumbo Amino Acid Shampoo id=8221;25861958243; data-price=8221;350.008243;>
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/410/235/e2d/189a10d7247264f473f2f45.jpg_300_300_2_cf09.jpg8221; $49.00 NARS Undressed Liquid Lip Set II id=8221;25865128243; data-price=8221;429.908243;>
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/a2a/c70/c79/4672147dbdce4fb3340d8cf.jpg_300_300_2_4354.jpg8221; $429.90 $650.00 MCM Medium Liz Reversible Visetos Leather Shopper id=8221;25864718243; data-price=8221;79.908243;>
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/fb6/fc3/9e7/7468a934b0a8023fab2e660.jpg_300_300_2_27a0.jpg8221; $79.90 $119.95 UGG® Dakota Bow Slipper id=8221;25861838243; data-price=8221;78.008243;>
//imgcache.dealmoon.com/thumbimg.dealmoon.com/dealmoon/6a9/056/bf7/079390c4b7003f3f9776c7e.jpg_300_300_2_f438.jpg8221; $78.00 Estee Lauder Nutritious Night Detox & Glow Collection id=8221;25863308243; data-price=8221;143.008243;>